我怕来不及我要抱着你直到感觉你的 我怕来不及我要抱着你( 四 )


在这个小小的世界里

( live in a tiny world)

(小小的世界里)

But out there,someone waits for me.

就在那里, 有某个人在等我

I wish I had someone to watch over me,

希望有人在关注着我

in my dreams~Oh! I wish I could.

在睡梦中, 噢~ 我梦想我可以 。 。 。

Feel my hair blowing in the wind,

感受头发在风中飘动

【我怕来不及我要抱着你直到感觉你的 我怕来不及我要抱着你】see the sky in the summer rain.

欣赏夏日雨后的天空

Pick a flower from the garden for you.

在花园里为你摘下一朵小花

Beyond the lane,there's another world,

现在我知道那里有另外一个世界

butterflies floating in air.

蝴蝶在空中飞舞

But is there someone out there for me..?

有某个人在那里等我

Feel my hair blowing in the wind,

感受头发在风中飘动

see the sky in the summer rain.

欣赏夏日雨后的天空

Pick a flower form the garden for you.

在花园里为你摘下一朵小花

Now I know there's another world.

现在我知道那里有另外一个世界

Butterflies floating in the air..

蝴蝶在空中飞舞

There is someone out there for me~

有某个人在那里等我~


特别声明:本站内容均来自网友提供或互联网,仅供参考,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。