lead的所有形式 lead过去式是什么


-Raj:Back off,Sheldon.
得了吧,Sheldon 。
-Sheldon:What?
什么?
-Raj:If you do not stop hitting on my lady,
hit on:勾引
如果你不停止勾引我的女人,
you will feel the full extent of my wrath.
extent:程度 wrath:愤怒,狂怒
你将切身体会到我的愤怒 。
-Sheldon:I\'m not hitting on her.
我没勾引她 。
-Lalita:And I am not your lady.
我也不是你的女人 。
-Howard:And you have no wrath.
而且你并没有发怒 。
-Raj:You are my lady.
你是我的女人 。
Our parents said so.
咱们的父母都说了 。
We are, for all intents and purposes, 100% hooked up.
intent:意图 purpose:目的 hook up:If someone hooks up with another person, they begin a sexual or romantic relationship with that person. You can also say that two people hook up. (与某人) 相恋
咱们已经是板上钉钉100%是一对儿了 。

lead的所有形式 lead过去式是什么

文章插图
-Lalita:Okay, let\'s get something straight here.
straight:直率的
好,咱们把话说明白 。
The only reason I came tonight
我今晚来这儿的唯一原因,
was to get my parents off my case.
get…off my case/my back:摆脱…的唠叨或烦扰
就是为了摆脱我爸妈的唠叨 。
I certainly don\'t need to be getting this Old World crap from you.
crap:废话
我可不需要你给我讲那一套旧社会的废话 。
-Sheldon:That\'s exactly the kind of spirit with which Princess Panchali led the monkeys to freedom.
exactly:正是 spirit:精神 led :lead的过去式,带领 freedom:自由
这正是Panchali公主带领猴子们走向自由的那种精神 。
-Raj:Screw Princess Panchali.
【lead的所有形式 lead过去式是什么】让Panchali公主去死吧 。
-Lalita:Hey, you can\'t talk to me like that.
嘿,你不许那样对我说话 。
-Raj:But you\'re not Princess Panchali.
但你不是Panchali公主 。
-Sheldon:Luckily for you-- she could have you beheaded.
behead:斩首,砍头
你真走运,她本可以砍了你的头 。
-Lalita:Sheldon,are you hungry?
Sheldon,你饿了吗?
-Sheldon:I could eat.
我有胃口 。
-Lalita:Let\'s go.
咱们走 。
-Raj:What just happened?
刚刚发生了什么?
-Leonard:Beats the hell out of me.
你把我也问住了 。
-Howard:I\'ll tell you what happened.
让我告诉你发生了什么 。
I just learned how to pick up Indian chicks.
chick:小妞(有点冒犯)
我刚学会了怎么搭讪印度小妞 。


    特别声明:本站内容均来自网友提供或互联网,仅供参考,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。