271. I have the right to know. 我有权知道 。
272. I heard some one laughing. 我听见有人在笑 。
273. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧 。
274. I walked across the park. 我穿过了公园 。
275. I\'ll just play it by ear. 我到时随机应变 。
276. I\'m not sure I can do it. 恐怕这事我干不了 。
277. I\'m not used to drinking. 我不习惯喝酒 。
278. Is the cut still painful? 伤口还在痛吗?
279. It\'s too good to be true! 好得难以置信 。
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是个蓝眼睛的女孩 。
281. Let\'s not waste our time. 咱们别浪费时间了 。
282. May I ask some questions? 我可以问几个问题吗?
283. Money is not everything. 金钱不是一切 。
284. Neither of the men spoke. 两个人都没说过话 。
285. Stop making such a noise. 别吵了 。
286. That makes no difference. 没什么区别 。
287. The price is reasonable. 价格还算合理 。
288. They crowned him king. 他们拥立他为国王 。
289. They\'re in red and white. 他们穿着红白相间的衣服 。
290. We all desire happiness. 我们都想要幸福 。

文章插图
【Howiseverything moneyisnoteverything翻译】
特别声明:本站内容均来自网友提供或互联网,仅供参考,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。
