Tip#3 is conversational threading.
在每句话中
Within every sentence,
你可以把每一个句子分成不同的主题
there are different topics that you can branch off into.
让我们来看一下下面这句话
Let’s take a look at the following sentence.
我居住在纽约市
I live in New York City but
但是我总是想着搬到郊区去
I’ve always wanted to move to the suburbs.
因为我热爱大自然
It’s because I love nature
而且我讨厌身边有太多人
and I hate being around too many people.
你可以从这句中分出四个主题
There are four different topics that you can branch off from here.
你可以谈谈你什么时候想到纽约去
You can talk about that time you wanted to visit New York City.
或者你觉得郊区的生活怎么样
You can talk about how you feel living in the suburbs.
又或者你和大自然的关系
You can talk about your relationship with nature,
最后你也可以谈谈 同样作为一个内向的人
and you can also talk about how you’re an introvert
你是怎么把
and how you can relate
这种内向的性格与讨厌人多联系起来的
with their hate with being around too many people.
一段对话之所以进行不下去
When a conversation dies it’s usually because
通常是因为没有别的有趣的话题
there are no other topics to talk about that are interesting.
所以一旦有机会拆分不同话题
So when given the opportunity to branch off into different topics,
聊下去吧
choose one that you are interested in talking about.
还要记住
Also keep in mind,
你也得给对方机会
that you want to be giving the other person opportunities
让他也能谈谈不同的话题
to talk about multiple topics as well.
如果你不能给对方切分话题的可能
If you don’t give them topics to branch off into,
这段对话最终就会终结
the conversation will eventually reach a dead-end.
这项技能可以说是熟能生巧
Now this skill comes with practice.
你越努力地去寻找话题来做出回应
The more you try to look for topics to bounce off of,
你就越会发现新的话题
the more you will notice them.
下面是另外一个句子
Here’s another sentence.
我喜欢去体育馆
I like going to the gym.
去那里我能得到满足
There’s a sense of satisfaction I get
因为我能看到自己更擅长某种东西了
when I see myself getting better at something.
从这句话中你可以切分出三个不同的话题
Now there are three different topics that you can branch off from here.
你可以谈谈你有多么喜欢去体育馆
You can talk about how you like going to the gym.
或者你对什么东西感到满意
You can talk about something that satisfies you.
你还可以谈谈你更擅长做什么了
You can also talk about something that you got better at.
回忆一下你上次接受面试的情况
Think back to the last time you went on an interview.
当我想到面试的时候
When I think of an interview,
我就会想到一些压力极大
I think of something that is high tension,
让人神经紧绷的事情
nerve-wrecking, and definitely not something
那绝不是普通人喜欢忍受的事情
that ordinary person going through.
初次见面时 许多人都会犯一个共性的错误
A common mistake that a lot of people make when meeting someone new,
我所谓的“面试状态”
is entering what I like to call “Interview Mode”.
他们会像连珠炮弹似的
They bombard the other person with question
- 体位|4种体位缓解呼吸急促 呼吸急促有哪些呼吸技巧
- 中秋节的来历17个字 中秋节的来历
- 短跑要讲究什么动作要领 短跑跑步的技巧和姿势
- 怎么延长时间 男性提高时间小技巧
- 怎么预防醉酒 防止喝多的技巧
- 1岁7个月小孩患有1型糖尿病 一型糖尿病控糖有多难
- 牙齿疼痛咬不了食物 牙疼怎么办立刻止疼最简便得方法
- 小儿发热有什么应急处理技巧 幼儿突然发烧到40度
- 撩妹开场白技巧幽默 主动聊天幽默的开场白
- 7个月大的宝宝身上这是什么胞 婴儿粟丘疹图片
特别声明:本站内容均来自网友提供或互联网,仅供参考,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。
