北京职场英语口语 英语职场口语交流

【北京职场英语口语 英语职场口语交流】【最简美式口语】Topic13 ? Foodand Manners 美食和礼仪  
2015-05-04京晶北京外语广播  
北京外语广播  
微信号 radio774  
功能介绍 北京外语广播官方微信,为您发送英语学习广播,以及外语广播的英语学习资料、国际资讯等等 。  
今日最简美式口语,我们要学习与“吃” 相关场景的简单表达:1、邀请外国朋友聚餐,那么问题来了,当中外混餐时,谁来结账?How will the dinner be paid for tonight? 2、简单指导外国朋友如何吃中餐,并照顾对方文化习惯,使就餐不感拘束 。What does Jingjing tell Xiao Gao to do to get the roast duck? 既实用又可迅速掌握的地道美语,真真的学好走遍天下都不怕 。  
点击收听课堂完整音频  
5.4 『最简美式口语』之【《英文电台地道美语口语经典》Topic13 ? 美食与礼仪】  
Topic 13 Foodand Manners 美食和礼仪  
Dialogue 1  
Jingjing: Hey, Xiao Gao. I'm going out with some Chinese friends to eat roast duck tonight. You should tag along, what do you say?  
京晶:嗨,小高,我今天晚上要和几个中国朋友去吃烤鸭,你跟我们一起吧,怎么样?  
展开全文  
Xiao Gao: Sounds tempting, where are y'all going?  
小高:听起来很诱人,你们去哪儿啊?  
Jingjing: There's a new restaurant just opened on the East side of Beijing. It's supposed to be really good.  
京晶:在北京东边新开的一家餐厅,应该是非常好的 。  
Xiao Gao: But I don't have a lot of money right now, and roast duck is kinda expensive.  
小高:但是我现在没有什么钱,而且烤鸭有点儿贵 。  
Jingjing: Don't worry, Xiao Gao! My friend will take care of it.  
京晶:别担心,小高,我的朋友请客 。  
Xiao Gao: Really? That's great! I'm so used to going Dutch with my American friends.  
小高:真的吗?那太好了 。我习惯了和美国朋友AA制 。  
Jingjing: In China, we rarely go dutch.It's one of our cultural differences.  
京晶:在中国我们很少AA制 。这就是我们的文化差异之一 。  
Xiao Gao: Well, when I get paid I'll make sure to treat your friends next time.  
小高:等我领到薪水,下次一定回请你的朋友 。  
Jingjing: You're becoming more and more Chinese! Come on, let's hit the road, we have to be there soon and it's rush hour right now.  
京晶:你真的是越来越中国化了,来吧,我们出发吧!我们一会儿就得到而且现在是高峰期 。  
Xiao Gao: Let's go!  
小高:走吧!  
习语短语1. tag along = 一起去  
2. What do you say? = 你觉得怎么样?  
3. sounds tempting = 听起来很诱人  
4. y'all = “you” + “all”, 你们  
5. kinda = “kind” + “of”, 有点儿  
6. to take care of (a bill or fee)= 付账  
7. go Dutch = AA制  
8. rarely = 并不经常; 很少  
8. hit the road = 出发  
10. rush hour = 交通高峰期  
Dialogue 2  
(Jingjing, Xiao Gao, and Jingjing's Chinese friends are at a nice Chinese restaurant)  
(京晶、小高和京晶的中国朋友在一个高档的中国餐厅里)  
Xiao Gao: Wow! This restaurant is the cream of the crop!  
小高:哇,这家餐厅简直是最棒的啦!  
Jingjing: Yeah, we sure like to have a good meal, don't we? Don't be shy, Xiao Gao, help yourself to some food.  
京晶:我们就是想吃一顿好的不是吗?不要客气,小高,自己多加点儿菜 。  
Xiao Gao: Could you please pass the duck to me? It looks great!  
小高:你能把烤鸭递给我吗?看起来非常不错 。  
Jingjing: Just turn the lazy susan. When a dish that you want to eat comes around, dig in!  
京晶:只要转动转盘就行了,当菜转到你面前的时候,你就可以夹了 。


特别声明:本站内容均来自网友提供或互联网,仅供参考,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。